Please register online for 2021-2022 School Year.
At The Way Friday Night from 3-5 PM, Hopkinsville Community College’s Nursing 101 students will be having a Community Health Fair.
Please come and enjoy fun, games, and discussion of different topics including:
- Exercise (include benefits of stretching & exercise)
- Tobacco Use/Vaping Prevention (include effects of smoking long-term)
- Anti-Bullying (including school and cyberbullying)
- Video gaming safety
- BASIC FIRST AID AND CPR• Healthy Snacks
- Social Media (the good and the bad)
The Way will be open to normal operations. Students, Teachers, School Staff, and Parents welcome to attend.
197 Lafayette St.
Monday - Tuesday 3:00 PM — 5:30 PM Wednesday Closed Thursday - Friday 3:00 PM — 5:30 PM Saturday - Sunday Closed
Go to our donations page to find out how to donate!
Check out our upcoming events and opportunities to participate in new trainings.
Watch the site and Facebook for upcoming programs during the school year.
The Youth of Trigg County wish to offer a Thank You to all who are supporting The Way.