To donate by credit or debit card via PayPal, simply click the Donate button below.
- You lower your 2024 tax bill. Since The Way is a tax-exempt organization, your donation is tax-deductible.
- You help kids. When indebtedness is paid, we will be able to expand the services provided including discipleship, job training, and technology at this fun and uplifting place where an average of over 100 students attend each day.
- You provide for the disadvantaged. Everything at The Way is free, including meals and refreshments. No one is excluded because he or she can’t afford it.
- You improve the community. Unlike a donation to national organizations, every penny you give stays right here in Trigg County. “The Youth Center is a facility Trigg County is proud of and attractive to individuals and businesses considering making it their home.”
- You spread the love of Christ. The Way is open to believers and non-believers, the churched and non-churched. However, we are a Christian ministry, providing daily devotions on the Bible and its applications to life (Golden Rule, self-worth, work ethic, etc.). Our goal is to provide a safe, loving and supportive environment.